The following documentation is needed for temporary connection to the water supply network:
- A survey diagram
- Two floor plans and a cross-section through the area where the water meters are to be installed
- An attested copy of the building permit from the Planning Office marked ’for temporary water supply in line with Law 1512/1985’
- A copy of the Articles of Association/partnership agreement in the case of a company
- A water bill from the previous owners, and the user’s / billpayer’s Tax Reg. No. and tax office details.
The following documentation is needed for a final connection to the water supply network:
- The water bill for the temporary connection
- An attested copy of the building permit with the third inspection from the Planning Office marked ’for final water supply in line with Law 1512/1985’
- A certificate from the sewerage department housed at 98 Tsimiski St.
The following paperwork is needed to transfer a water supply connection:
- The deed of conveyance for the property (or parental grant deed) or an attested lease
- ID Card, Tax Reg. No., Tax office details
- The last water bill which was paid
- A solemn declaration from the owner that he agrees to the change of name (or if the owner is not present in person, an authorisation which has been duly attested by a Citizens Service Centre).
The following paperwork is needed for temporary water supplies for business premises (e.g. yards):
- Title deeds for the plot
- A copy of the business’ operating permit
The following paperwork is needed to supply water for the first time to separate properties in a larger structure (apartment or office):
- A certificate filled out by the contractor (builder) which is provided to the consumer, which he/she must submit along with the application to sign a water supply agreement
- ID Card, Tax Reg. No. and tax office details